7292 – Lindstrom Supreme Miniature End Cutter – Flush
£39.09 ex VAT £46.91 inc VAT
Available on backorder
Lindstrom Supreme Minature End Cutters – Flush Cutter
Traditional Lindstr?m Supreme cutters provide great performance in applications like general electronics assembly, fine mechanical work and precise wire cutting.
The Supreme Series features a precision screw & nut in an advanced lap joint design.
Joint play is held to a minimum, ensuring precise alignment of the jaws even at the tips.
Supreme Series oblique end cutters are preferred by jewelry and wire artists, while transverse cutters are uniquely suited to trimming leads in hard-to-reach assemblies.
- Supreme series end cutter, extra miniature head.
- ESD safe mono-material handles with return spring
- Cutting capacity 0.35 mm – 0.8 mm for copper wire
- Suitable for cutting Copper
- High performance alloyed steel
- Polished finish
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy & contact, increases the tools reliability & consistency
- Precision induction hardened edges 58-60 HRC
- Screw joint that minimizes friction & maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- CO standard handle shape in conductive material
- Overall Length: 115mm
- Cutting Capacity: 0.35mm – 0.8mm wire
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Type of Cut: Flush
- Weight: 54g