7892 – Lindstrom Supreme Bent Nose Pliers
£42.78 ex VAT £51.34 inc VAT
Available on backorder
Lindstrom Supreme Bent Nose Pliers
Pliers replicate the function of the human hand, with greatly increased capability, in particular the thumb and index finger, in terms of force and precision.
Supreme Series are great pliers for general electronics work, repair and fine mechanical work.
Most of the pliers in the Supreme series have a specially made box joint so that undesirable joint movement is held to a minimum, ensuring extremely precise alignment of the jaws, even at the extreme tip.
Lindstrom Bent-tip, snipe nose 7892 pliers provide good reach and a non-marring gripping surface.
Bent-tip allows operator to use a more comfortable hand/wrist position and gain better visibility in certain applications
- The Lindstrom 7892 Supreme Plier is a snipe?nose plier with a bent tip made from high performance alloy steel with a screw joint that minimizes friction and maximizes jaw alignment.
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency.
- The edges are tough?hardened to 42-46 HRC.
- The Lindstrom 7892 has ESD safe handles in synthetic material with return spring.
- Has 29mm of smooth gripping jaws bent at 60? with radiused edges.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Overall Length: 129mm
- Rockwell Hardness: 42-46 HRC
- Type of Plier: Bent – Smooth
- Weight: 59g