7893 – Lindstrom Supreme Short Snipe Nose Pliers
£35.06 ex VAT £35.06 inc VAT
Available on backorder
Lindstrom Supreme Short Snipe Nose Pliers
Pliers replicate the function of the human hand, with greatly increased capability, in particular the thumb and index finger, in terms of force and precision.
Supreme Series are great pliers for general electronics work, repair and fine mechanical work.
Most of the pliers in the Supreme series have a specially made box joint so that undesirable joint movement is held to a minimum, ensuring extremely precise alignment of the jaws, even at the extreme tip.
Lindstrom Short snipe nose 7893 pliers provide non-marring fine tips for precision holding and positioning applications.
Short nose eliminates jaw flex and loss of grip in heavier duty pulling, bending or twisting applications.
- The Lindstrom 7893 Supreme Plier is a short snipe?nose plier made from high performance alloy steel with a screw joint that minimizes friction and maximizes jaw alignment.
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency.
- The edges are tough?hardened to 42-46 HRC.
- The Lindstrom 7893 has ESD safe handles in synthetic material with return spring.
- Has 20mm of smooth gripping jaws with radiused edges.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Overall Length: 120mm
- Rockwell Hardness: 42-46 HRC
- Type of Plier: Short – Smooth
- Weight: 56g