Lindstrom Slim Long Angled Head Cutter 45?
LINDSTR?M 80 SERIES: THE ORIGINAL LINDSTROM CUTTER
Tried and true performance for the traditional user. The Lindstr?m 80 Series remains the top choice for the traditional user.
This range of cutters offers unsurpassed cutting capacity covering a wide range of wire dimensions and types.
This is the technology that ?started it all? for Lindstr?m.
- 45?angle long reach and small size and long reach make this cutter ideal for rework.
- It is ideal for use in confined spaces and for rework
- Lindstrom 80 Series cutter are surpassed only by the Lindstrom Rx range
- The Lindstrom 80-Series remains the top choice for the traditional user.
- Made from forged components ensuring the grain structure follows the profile of the blank to maximise tool strength.
- Computer controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy.
- Hardening of 1% Carbon/Chrome Ball Bearing Steel allows high Rockwell hardness without brittleness.
- 80-Series oval head cutters are designed for general cutting tasks of all types and materials
- Cutting capacity of range covers 0.2 to 0.8 mm wire.
- ESD safety – All Lindstr?m 80 Series pliers are ESD safe. Resins with conductive additives in the handles create a material that safely dissipates electrostatic charges, reducing possibility of damage to sensitive components.
- Overall Length: 117.5mm
- Cutting Capacity: 0.2mm – 0.8mm wire
- Rockwell Hardness: 63-65 HRC
- Type of Cut: Flush
- Weight: 51g