RX7490 – Lindstrom RX Series Flat Nose Pliers
£44.74 ex VAT £53.69 inc VAT
Available on backorder
Lindstrom RX Series Flat Nose Pliers
Pliers replicate the function of the human hand, with greatly increased capability, in particular the thumb and index finger, in terms of force and precision.
Finely finished, light weight and rounded shape makes it easy to rotate to find the correct working angle.
Cushioned, high-friction surface. Always comfortable and steady in your hand.
Easy to adjust, three-position return spring provides different resistance and grip widths.
Lindstrom Flat nose Rx7490 provides large, smooth non-marring gripping surface and slim profile for ease of access
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency.
- The edges of these flat nose pliers are tough and hardened to 42-46 HRC.
- They are made of high performance alloy steel with a screw joint that minimises friction and maximises jaw alignment.
- The Lindstrom RX7490 has ESD safe handles in two-component synthetic material.
- Micro-Touch handles make it possible to control and rotate the RX7490 between thumb and finger for precision work.
- The RX7490 has?biospring that limits the tension throughout the working cycle of the cutters and can be adjusted in three different positions or removed.
- They feature 20mm smooth gripping jaws with radiused edges.
- Overall Length: 146.5mm
- Rockwell Hardness: 42-46 HRC
- Type of Plier: Flat – Smooth
- Weight: 70g