RX7890 – Lindstrom RX Series Snipe Nose Pliers – Smooth
£56.70 inc VAT
£47.25 ex VAT
Available on backorder
Lindstrom RX Series Snipe Nose Pliers – Smooth
Pliers replicate the function of the human hand, with greatly increased capability, in particular the thumb and index finger, in terms of force and precision.
inely finished, light weight and rounded shape makes it easy to rotate to find the correct working angle.
Cushioned, high-friction surface. Always comfortable and steady in your hand.
Easy to adjust, three-position return spring provides different resistance and grip widths.
Lindstrom Smooth, snipe nose Rx7890 pliers provide good reach and a non-marring gripping surface while beveled edges allow bending of even soft materials with minimal deformation.
- These pliers have numerically controlled machine grinding, which guarantees accuracy and contact, increasing the pliers reliability and consistency.
- The pliers edges are tough and hardened to 42-46 HRC.
- They are made of high performance alloy steel and feature a screw joint that minimises friction and maximises jaw alignment.
- The Lindstrom RX7890 snipe nose pliers have ESD safe handles, which are made of a two-component synthetic material.
- The Micro-Touch handles make it possible to control and rotate the RX7890 between thumb and finger for precision work.
- These pliers have a biospring that limits the tension throughout the working cycle of the tool and can be adjusted in three different positions or removed.
- They have 32mm smooth gripping jaws with radiused edges and are 158.5mm long.
- Overall Length: 158.5mm
- Rockwell Hardness: 42-46 HRC
- Type of Plier: Long – Smooth
- Weight: 72g