RX7892 – Lindstrom RX Series Bent Nose Pliers
£52.74 ex VAT £52.74 inc VAT
Available on backorder
Lindstrom RX Series Bent Nose Pliers
Pliers replicate the function of the human hand, with greatly increased capability, in particular the thumb and index finger, in terms of force and precision.
Finely finished, light weight and rounded shape makes it easy to rotate to find the correct working angle.
Cushioned, high-friction surface. Always comfortable and steady in your hand.
Easy to adjust, three-position return spring provides different resistance and grip widths.
Lindstrom Bent-tip, snipe nose Rx7892 pliers provide good reach and a non-marring gripping surface.
Bent-tip allows operator to use a more comfortable hand/wrist position and gain better visibility in certain applications.
- These pliers have numerically controlled machine grinding, which guarantees accuracy and contact, increasing the pliers reliability and consistency.
- The pliers edges are tough and hardened to 42-46 HRC.
- They are made of high performance alloy steel and feature a screw joint that minimises friction and maximises jaw alignment.
- The Lindstrom RX7892?have ESD safe handles, which are made of a two-component synthetic material.
- The Micro-Touch handles make it possible to control and rotate the RX7892 between thumb and finger for precision work.
- The RX7892 has a biospring that limits the tension throughout the working cycle of the tool and can be adjusted in three different positions or removed.
- They have 29mm smooth gripping jaws and a bent tip angled at 60? with radiused edges.
- These pliers are 155.5mm long.
- Overall Length: 155.5mm
- Rockwell Hardness: 42-46 HRC
- Type of Plier: Bent – Smooth
- Weight: 73g