RX8148 – Lindstrom Tapered & Relieved Head Cutters – Ultra
£61.07 ex VAT £61.07 inc VAT
Available on backorder
Lindstrom Tapered & Relieved Head Ultra Flush Cutter
LINDSTR?M RX: THE ULTIMATE IN PERFORMANCE, PRECISION, AND COMFORT
To be the leader in a competitive field takes dedication, hard work, and practice, which is exactly what Lindstr?m has been doing since 1856 ? perfecting the best hand tools money can buy.
For more than 150 years, we have designed and refined the world?s leading cutters and pliers. And in that time, we have learned what works, and what does not.
But to fully comprehend what makes the Rx the very best, one should take a close look at the Rx and then compare all else on the market to it.????????? The Rx will always come out on top
- Rx tapered head cutters are designed for general assembly work where accessibility is an occasional consideration.
- Cutting capacity of range covers 0.1 to 0.8 mm wire
- Computer controlled grinding, used in production, guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact which increases tool reliability and consistency.
- Precision induction hardening of 1% Carbon/Chrome Ball Bearing Grade Steel allows high Rockwell hardness without brittleness, resulting in a longer lasting tool.
- Ergonomic, ESD safe handles.
- Adjustable screw joint minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges.
- Overall Length: 135.5mm
- Cutting Capacity: 0.1mm – 0.8mm wire
- Rockwell Hardness: 63-65 HRC
- Type of Cut: Flush
- Weight: 68g