American Beauty Micro Wirestripping System 220V 250W
Thermal wire stripping?is an age-old method of stripping the insulative jacket from your wire with 100% assurance that you are not nicking the conductor.
American Beauty offers a complete array of?thermal wire stripping systems, hand pieces and elements, sure to meet your specific need.
American Beauty Tools provides a wide array of tools and supplies needed when using Thermal Wire Strippers.
We carry different models including standard capacity, micro capacity, and production capacity wirestripping systems.
Thermal Wirestripping is super easy as follows:
- Adjust the stop block to the desired length.
- Insert a wire between the blades and activate the system via the footswitch. Use the lowest power setting that allows the blades to quickly ‘cut’ through the insulation.
- When the blades sever the insulation, rotate 1/4 turn as you continue to apply heat.
- Once the insulation is completely severed around the wire, release the heat and use your fingers to pull off the insulation sleeve.
- 250 Watts of (2.6 VAC) Infinitely Variable Power which permits quick stripping without excess thermal damage to the insulator
- Light-weight, palm-sized hand piece with comfort grip padding – minimizes operator fatigue.
- Wide variety of Ni-Chrome wire stripping elements?are available allowing user to find the perfect fit for their application.
- Hardwired Footswitch permits hands-free activation of power, vastly improving control of your applications.
- Pre-Wired with UK Spec mains Cordset
- Thermal Wirestripping.
- For use with wires 14AWG and finer.
System Comprises of:
- 105A12-220-D – American Beauty Power Unit 250w 220v.
- 10517 – American Beauty Standard Wirestripping Handpiece.
- 250W (2.65VAC) Power unit with Infinitely Variable Output control, Pilot light, 1 AMP Circuit Protection & Heavy-duty aluminum case.
- Pre-wired with UK Spec mains cord set.
- Durable, User-friendly Handpiece with four foot (1.22m) AWG 18-2 HPN cord set.
- Elements constructed of 0.018″ (0.46MM) Ni-Chrome wire. Also available in short element style.
- Hardwired Footswitch.
- Weight: 3.2 kg.
- 10520 – Wirestripping Elements (Flat, Double Notched)
- 10529 – Wirestripping Elements (Flat, Single Notched)
- 10517 – American Beauty Regular Wirestripping Handpiece.