10506 – American Beauty Light Plier Resistance Soldering System 250W
£635.54 ex VAT
Available on backorder
American Beauty Light Plier Resistance Soldering System 250W 220V
The American Beauty Resistance soldering range offers the most advanced and complete line of resistance soldering systems available anywhere in the world.
Here are just a few of the advantages that you will find with resistance soldering systems:
Increase Productivity – Concentrated heat reduces solder time many times over
Improve Solder Joint Quality – Poor solder joints are often the result of insufficient heat throughout the joint,creating weak spots.
Eliminate Thermal Damage – Traditional soldering methods introduce too much heat into surrounding areas damaging critical components or desoldering of previously soldered joints.
Solder in Tight Spots – Versatile systems allow easy access to restricted areas.
Cut down on Energy Consumption – Instant heat means you’re not paying to heat a soldering station all day long.
Save on Maintenance and Consumables – Electrodes last twice as long as soldering tips and don’t require constant rewetting.
- Soldering connectors in a production environment
- Soldering feedthru pins and preforms to housing
- Soldering terminations into large, close-nested, military connectors
- Testing the adherence of gold plating to small copper pieces
- Assembly of medical equipment
System Comprises of:
- 250W (2.8VAC) Power unit with Infinitely Variable Output control, Lighted Rocker, 3 AMP Circuit Protection & Heavy-duty aluminum case.
- Pre-wired with UK Spec mains cord set.
- Durable, User-friendly Handpiece with four foot (1.22m) AWG 14-2 HPN cord set.
- Two carbon block electrodes provide more uniform heat.
- Hardwired Footswitch.
- Also Available in 110V with UK Spec yellow plug
- Weight: 4.54kg.