10509 – American Beauty Standard Probe Resistance Soldering System 1,100W
£959.88 ex VAT £959.88 inc VAT
Available on backorder
American Beauty Standard Probe Resistance Soldering System 1,100W 220V
The American Beauty Resistance soldering range offers the most advanced and complete line of resistance soldering systems available anywhere in the world.
Here are just a few of the advantages that you will find with resistance soldering systems:
Increase Productivity – Concentrated heat reduces solder time many times over
Improve Solder Joint Quality – Poor solder joints are often the result of insufficient heat throughout the joint,creating weak spots.
Eliminate Thermal Damage – Traditional soldering methods introduce too much heat into surrounding areas damaging critical components or desoldering of previously soldered joints.
Solder in Tight Spots – Versatile systems allow easy access to restricted areas.
Cut down on Energy Consumption – Instant heat means you’re not paying to heat a soldering station all day long.
Save on Maintenance and Consumables – Electrodes last twice as long as soldering tips and don’t require constant rewetting.
- Soldering long bus bar onto PC board
- Soldering a hermetic seal around a Microwave/RF Filter
- Soldering heavy copper foil
- Soldering copper foil
- Soldering applications in the field of medical device manufacturing
- Soldering nickle silver fishing rod ferrules for bamboo fly rods
- Building electronic testing equipment
- For general service in electrical equipment manufacture.
- Rework or repair
System Comprises of:
- 105B2-220-D – American Beauty Power Unit 1,100w 220v.
- 10511 – American Beauty 1/4″ Probe Handpiece.
- 10512 – Lead for Return Current with Standard Clip.
- 1,100W (5.8VAC) Power Unit with 23 Unique Power Settings, Lighted Rocker, 10 AMP Circuit Protection & Heavy-duty steel case.
- Pre-wired with UK Spec mains cord set.
- Durable, User-friendly handpiece with four foot (1.22m) 10 AWG High strand DLO Cable.
- Lead for current return with standard clamp and 10 AWG cabling.
- Copper clad, carbon electrodes, 1/4 inch (6.35mm) Diameter, 3 inch (76.2mm) Length.
- Hardwired Footswitch.
- Weight: 10.89kg.
- Also Available in 110V with UK Spec yellow plug