105L7 – American Beauty High Capacity Tweezer Resistance Soldering System 1,100W
£1,051.92 ex VAT £1,262.30 inc VAT
Available on backorder
American Beauty High Capacity Tweezer Resistance Soldering System 1,100W 220V
The American Beauty Resistance soldering range offers the most advanced and complete line of resistance soldering systems available anywhere in the world.
Here are just a few of the advantages that you will find with resistance soldering systems:
Increase Productivity – Concentrated heat reduces solder time many times over
Improve Solder Joint Quality – Poor solder joints are often the result of insufficient heat throughout the joint,creating weak spots.
Eliminate Thermal Damage – Traditional soldering methods introduce too much heat into surrounding areas damaging critical components or desoldering of previously soldered joints.
Solder in Tight Spots – Versatile systems allow easy access to restricted areas.
Cut down on Energy Consumption – Instant heat means you’re not paying to heat a soldering station all day long.
Save on Maintenance and Consumables – Electrodes last twice as long as soldering tips and don’t require constant rewetting.
High temperature solders have become much more common in production environment as the lead-free solder movement takes hold.
This system provides the extra power required to effectively tackle these applications
- Antenna leads.
- Semi-rigid coaxial cable.
- ?” connections.
- Heavy-gauge wire.
- Terminals and lugs.
- Soldering Banana plug assemblies
- Soldering cable assemblies
- Repairing solar modules
- Soldering (silver solder) on chromel and alumel wires
- Teaching soldering to student
System Comprises of:
- 105B2-220-D – American Beauty Power Unit 1,100w 220v.
- 105127 – American Beauty Standard Tweezer Handpiece.
- 1,100W (5.8VAC) Power Unit with 23 Unique Power Settings, Lighted Rocker, 10 AMP Circuit Protection & Heavy-duty steel case.
- Pre-wired with UK Spec mains cord set.
- Durable, User-friendly Handpiece with four foot (1.22m) 10 AWG High Strand DLO cord set.
- Copper clad, stainless steel electrodes, 1/8 inch (1.98mm) Diameter, 3 inch (76.2mm) Length. Easily customizable.
- Hardwired Footswitch.
- Weight: 11.34 kg
- Also Available in 110V with UK Spec yellow plug