3114-220-60-D – American Beauty Soldering Iron 220V 60 Watt
£135.17 inc VAT
£112.64 ex VAT
4 in stock (can be backordered)
American Beauty Soldering Iron 220V 60 watt
American Beauty heavy duty soldering irons are ideal for heavy soldering jobs and production line environments. All heating elements are made by compression winding a special Ni-Chrome heating alloy onto a steel spool for an unsurpassed heat capacity and durability.
Paragon Iron-Clad lead free soldering tips with a plug in style design for superior heat transfer and easy cleaning.
Modular construction allow for easy replacement of consumable parts.
- Ni-Chrome Compression Wound Heating Elements are proven to be the most reliable heating element for maintaining soldering temperature in production environments.
- Paragon Iron-Clad Lead-Free Soldering Iron Tips consistently outperform and outlast ordinary soldering iron tips many times over.
- Plug-style tip design provides for superior heat transfer and easy cleaning.
- Hardwood handle provides superior thermal and electrical insulating properties and durability.
- Modular construction allows for easy replacement of consumable parts allowing for tools to last for generations.
- Standard Tip: 42D – Diamond Type Tip
- Maximum Temp: 507?C
- Tip Diameter: 6.4mm
- Total Soldering Iron Length: 311mm
- Total Packaged Weight: 0.5Kg