CM-3 – Simonds Wire Crimping Jaws & Housing
£272.38 ex VAT £272.38 inc VAT
Available on backorder
Simonds Wire Crimping Jaws & Housing
The Simonds CM-3 secures solder-less terminals to solid or stranded, bare or insulated wire to meet most requirements of several MIL Specs.
Featuring a durable CNC?d aluminium housing with hardened tool steel jaws.
Optional inserts handle 22-8 AWG wire.
Most crimping performed with ?F? style power packs.
Choose the Power Pack that?s right for the job.
Inlet air pressure of 80psi will develop approximately the crimping forces shown below using the corresponding power pack:
Replacement Jaws can be ordered seperately from housing, or custom jaws can be made to order. Email sales for more info
Compatible Power Packs:
- SP-002 – Simonds Power Pack Lever (up to 1,120 lbs)
- SP-002F – Simonds Power Pack Foot (up to 1,120 lbs)
- SP-003 – Simonds Power Pack Lever (up to 2,000 lbs)
- SP-003F – Simonds Power Pack Foot (up to 2,000 lbs)
- SP-004 – Simonds Power Pack Lever (up to 2,400 lbs)
- SP-004F – Simonds Power Pack Foot (up to 2,400 lbs)
Crimping Jaws Available:
Type Of Cable
|22-14 AWG (0.324 mm2 – 2.08mm2)||For terminal bare wire|
|16-12 AWG (1.309 mm2 – 3.3mm2)|
|16-8 AWG (1.309 mm2 – 8.366mm2)|
|Wire Cap – For insulated wire 22-14 AWG (0.324 mm2 – 2.08mm2)|