10577 – American Beauty Heavy Duty Plier Resistance Brazing System 3,000W
£1,665.54 ex VAT £1,998.65 inc VAT
Available on backorder
American Beauty Heavy Duty Plier Resistance Brazing System 3,000W 220V
The American Beauty Resistance soldering range offers the most advanced and complete line of resistance soldering systems available anywhere in the world.
Here are just a few of the advantages that you will find with resistance soldering systems:
Increase Productivity – Concentrated heat reduces solder time many times over
Improve Solder Joint Quality – Poor solder joints are often the result of insufficient heat throughout the joint,creating weak spots.
Eliminate Thermal Damage – Traditional soldering methods introduce too much heat into surrounding areas damaging critical components or desoldering of previously soldered joints.
Solder in Tight Spots – Versatile systems allow easy access to restricted areas.
Cut down on Energy Consumption – Instant heat means you’re not paying to heat a soldering station all day long.
Save on Maintenance and Consumables – Electrodes last twice as long as soldering tips and don’t require constant rewetting.
- The most powerful system for plumbing.
- Large cable work.
- Battery terminals.
- Motor leads and stator applications.
- Brazes up to 5/8″
- Soldering thin wall copper pipe from 1/4″ up to 3″ Diameter
- Brazing thin wall copper pipe up to 3/4″
- Soldering terminations for battery cable assembly
- Brazing thin wall copper tubing up to 3/8″
- Soldering power cable assemblies
- Brazing repairs for Refrigeration Sealed System
- Soldering connect rings around propellor
- Brazing applications for aircraft repairs.
- Cutting high-tension guide cables
- Brazing DC Motor winding connections
System Comprises of:
- 105D1-220-D – American Beauty Power Unit 3,000w 220v.
- 10587 – American Beauty Heavy Duty Plier Handpiece.
- Three tap selectable power outputs of 1000, 2000 and 3000W. (4.0 to 10.1VAC)
- Pre-wired with UK Spec mains cord set.
- Durable, user-friendly Handpiece with ten foot (3.1m) 6 AWG high-strand DLO cable.
- Handpiece connects to power unit with 3/8″ ring terminal & stud/wing nut system to accommodate higher output range.
- Concave Carbon Electrodes yield higher temperatures and allow for customization by grinding to fit application.
- Hardwired Rugged, Industrial Footswitch.
- Weight: 31.3 kg
- Also Available in 110V with UK Spec yellow plug